Otomoto Pty Ltd values the strong relationships we have with our customers. Any data collection by Otomoto will be handled with full and proper respect for the privacy of our customers.
Your personal information: what do we collect, and how do we use it?
• We do not collect personal information when you visit our site unless you log on, place an order or register with us.
• When you place an order you will be asked for the following personal information: your name, e-mail address, mailing address, delivery address and phone number. We may share this information, and only that information which is absolutely necessary, with those third parties that are involved in the processing of your order. For example, to the bank that processes your credit card payment or the shipping carrier that delivers your order.
• We do not supply personal information to any other third party without your written permission.
• If you elect to receive our newsletter we will send you information on specials and clearance items from time to time. You may unsubscribe at any time. Subscription to this service is optional and free.
• When you submit feedback or questions via e-mail, or contact us for information about our site, we will request your name and e-mail address. We use this information solely to respond to your inquiries.
• Our site may contain links to other sites. Otomoto is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other sites.
• By default all web server log files capture IP addresses. We may use your IP to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our web site and to track web usage. This information is used internally and is not shared with anyone else.
Otomoto privacy policies will be reviewed and updated as appropriate without any notification except on this page.
More information on privacy legislation is available from the Federal Privacy Commissioner at www.privacy.gov.au.
Your computer will only store a maximum of 2kb of cookies. They are deleted on a first in first out basis. No other company has access to our cookies.
Emails from Otomoto
Emails are a quick, effective and low-cost way to communicate with customers and prospects about new products, clearance and auction items. We maintain an opt-out, user-customizable subscription service of email addresses of people requesting promotional emails.
We won't send emails to you if you would prefer not to receive them. Every email provides a way for you to unsubscribe from future emails. In addition, you can visit our web site, contact your account manager or call 02 8677 4890.
Changes You Can Make
For credit card transactions, Otomoto adds security by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. This means that the credit card information you send is encrypted by your computer, and then decrypted again on our side, preventing others from accessing your private information in between.
• To make any changes to your contact information, or to view orders please select My Account from the navigation bar at the top of the screen. You may have up to five delivery addresses. You may subscribe or unsubscribe to our newsletter from the My Account page, once logged in.
• To contact us to change or amend an order email us at email@example.com